~* MY LIFE - with - MY CHOICE - at - MY PACE *~

Thursday 1 January 2015

Recollection of 2014

It is again the time of the year to sum up all sentiments and be it laughter or despair. This ending of 2014 was unlike the past where I am no longer as eager and excited in welcoming the new start as before which might be due to the fact that I am stuck and bounded with too many uncertainties in life and I am somehow getting sick trying to take a peek at my future or to challenge the fate and destiny in some ways.

This year, I’ve taken the hard way to challenge myself, my fear and my doubt by leaving the comfort zone and walking alone into an unknown future abroad trying to find something different in life.

Many times, I am seeing the path but losing the way by clearly knowing that there is still so much to be done but yet to discover the motivation and determination to pursue and sustain my dreams. Too many check-points that have been set previously in my way are pulling me down at times and therefore it might be wise to review them all while slightly taking a break for myself this year and dedicating more time for people around me while appreciating and enjoying the life journey before I continue to move on with full speed.

All in all, I would like to express my inmost gratitude to those who really cares and walk with me during the time when I stumble and falls into the depth of misery and distress. The warm surprises I received this year in this far away land were all precious and invaluably appreciated. Many profound memories were built-up this year which will stays in my heart forever.

Hoping that all things will eventually fall into place in 2015 and wishing that this will indeed be a fruitful and blissful year in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment