~* MY LIFE - with - MY CHOICE - at - MY PACE *~

Saturday 20 January 2007

Birthday Celebrations

Hmmp…seems like most of my close friends are celebrating their birthday in January and this makes my life filled with dinner parties. The stars of the month with celebration are namely Ms Tan.T.T. on the 3rd, Ms Lim L.S. on the 12th (though I can’t be with her on that particular day, but her birthday is celebrated earlier), Ms Teow H.Y. on the 13th, Ms Tan.C.G. on the 14th and Mr Chia C.C. on the 20th. Not forgetting Mr Lai C.Y. belated birthday as well. 

I’m glad that trips can be organized to various places with all my wan kat friends. I enjoyed all the crazy or craziest stuff we did along these years of Uni life. Knowing you guys in my life is such a wonderful gift. We shared all the joy and tears together along our way. I hope that more trips or programs could be plan before our graduation because all these trips will eventually be the most memorable moment for each and everyone of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment