~* MY LIFE - with - MY CHOICE - at - MY PACE *~

Thursday 25 January 2007

Time Flies

Joyous and pleasure moments always seem to be shorter than what we can really think of. It is implausible for me to realize that I’m now in my final year of study. Time really flies…before I could cherish everything around me. To prevent myself from regretting in the future that I have wasted most of my time during my uni life, I’m now planning to enjoy my days to the fullest! Shopping, movies, karaoke, yam cha, travelings, hanging around, meals, sports…just whatever! (Haha, I seems like doing it in an extreme and radical way, but it doesn’t matter!) So, to all my friends, what I have to say is “be prepared!”. I’ll always call you all out, no matter morning or night…muahaha (is like a nightmare that never ends :p ) Ok lah…though we still need to study…complete our assignments and tests…(these are things that make me sick)…but…for me…both are equally important to me now ^^ So, reply and inform me if you are the one that is available to be on call 24 hours a day for hanging out…then you’ll have months of nightmares before graduation….lalalalala ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment