~* MY LIFE - with - MY CHOICE - at - MY PACE *~

Thursday 25 January 2007

Just an Empty Hope

Recently I’m grieving sorrowfully for the upcoming future…which is something I wish that will never happen in my life. Graduating seems to be a joyous and pleasure moment for most of the people out there…but not me! Graduating means a loss to me…losing almost everything! Freedom, friendship, leisure, entertainment, personal spaces are just part of the things i could have named. Not mentioning the added burdens and responsibilities to come… I’ve tried hard to cherish everything i have right now at this very moment, but time seems to fade faster and withering everything around me…only memories are left for me… I do enjoy my uni life very very much currently, with love, joy, friendship, hope and strength surrounding me…putting a smile on my face all the time…however, this precious gift seems to be vanishing silently…and nothing more I could do to change this situation…only accepting it …Haihz…

No comments:

Post a Comment